This unique high-rise building with a rentable space of 15 000 m², spread out over 14 floors, was completed in 2015. The building is intriguing at first glance especially for its architecture – because its visage is reminiscent of a small and large crystal. Also specific is the facade resembling a chessboard. This unique architecture was designed by the studio Atelier 15 led by Libor Hrdoušek and Radek Lampa.
Crystal, Praha Vinohrady
Fourteen-story dominan feature of Vinohrady
The unique office building in Vinohrady
It is a modern, class-A office building meeting all the requirements of the present times and the needs of tenants. The building is equipped with the most modern technologies, thanks to which it earned the BREEAM certification – EXCELLENT, and has available flexible office space, which not only allows for an open layout, but also smaller, closed offices.
Its biggest tenants include the Health Insurance Company of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic and the General Health Insurance Company of the Czech Republic.
- flexible office space allowing for both an open plan layout as well as separate offices
- ceiling with suspended, optionally surface mounted lighting (corridors)
- possibility of a kitchenette in each rental unit of the floor
- detachable raised floor incl. floor boxes for electrical installations
- guaranteed data and phone connection
- uaranteed TV and SAT reception
- diesel generator in case of black out
- central ventilation and air-conditioning of all office space in the building
- 4 personal lifts
- individual temperature regulation in each office created
- interior screens
- central reception
- 24/7 security service
- access control via contactless cards and readers
- smoke detectors on all premises with fire risk, fire alarm system
- sprinklers – self-extinguishing equipment
- camera system
The advantage of the location is especially transport accessibility
The property is located at one of Prague’s best locations, in the heart of Vinohrady. The advantage of the location is especially transport accessibility. The building is easily accessible by all types of transport – it is located near a metro station as well as by tram and bus stops. The building of course also boasts an underground garage. Near the building, there are many cafes, restaurants, theaters and shops. A great advantage is also the unique view of Prague city center seen from the higher floors of the building.